Monday, April 28, 2014

What Mama Says - Being stylish in the face of haze-versity.



Mum's was very concerned about Mama during this time and went out to buy her a face mask.


"....that's why I you need to wear the haze mask" I hear a concerned mum tell mama convincingly.


"trixh, your mum bought me a mask for the haze, I want to show you.
Go and get it for me, it's in her handbag"


I dig around mums bag and find a large white folded mask.


"This mask is huge, it looks so ugly!" 
I say in disbelief.


"Eh trixh! Don't let your mum hear that, you know, she will be very offended that you call it ugly" 
mama says sarcastically.


"This is supposed to be the best mask! The only one that effectively blocks out the haze!" 
mum argues.


 "She bought this mask for me and asks me why I don't want to wear it. 
Bring it here I'll put it on and show you why,"
mama continues.


OH MY GOODNESSSS!!!
I burst out laughing. It was hilarious. My grandmother is a comedian.


"trixh, your mum told your aunty that I refuse to wear the mask she bought for me. Can you take a picture with your telephone? Send it to her and tell her I will  only wear it when she wears it out"


........




.....



....



..



.



She also made me send one to my uncle. 
My grandmother, so modern ah she?





Oh mama, you're a riot! :*




Ps: Do you love my title? Face of haze-versity, get it get it? face!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Disqus!