Wednesday, June 17, 2015

A Live Commentary of The Game of Thrones Season Finale.








Bob and I watched the season finale of Game of Thrones yesterday and he found a list that depicted how our finale-watching experience went down.

Bob: But this list says thoughts la, mine was more like a live commentary.


 ... yea whatever, he loves watching with me! Because I make it so much more interesting! 
How else is he going to know what's going to happen? Psh.


Inspired by Buzzfeed, this was my (not live commentary) during the show;






1. Maybe we should watch the opening song for this, since it's the last episode!
"TUP TUP tutututuuuu tu tu TUP TUP tu tu tuuuuuu!"

2. Anything can happen I tell you!




3. OHH! WIFE HUNG HERSELF!

4. You see I told you!


Bob: Oh ya ^^


5. Can't believe he burned his own daughter. 





6. He's gonna die I tell you. 
Don't get too attached! You get attached to a character, he dies.





7.  O-M-G! She's gonna leave just as she lights the candle. 
Waited so long and she leaves just when she lights the candle. 
So naive to think that she is going to save her. What show did I think I was watching?

8.  F her life man. Why does she always resort to marrying someone when she's in trouble...
and the person ends up torturing her. 





9. He GG! Burn his daughter for what then?
 Stupid.





10. Wow, they fought a whole battle and she still couldn't get out of there in time?
'
11. What was she doing? Just pacing around the place? Why didn't she just run away while they're at war?





12. Ooo! That girl is Arya! Sure wan! sure wan!

13. She pulled out her face!

14. O-M-G what is happening?! Fakkk! She badass already!


Bob: O.O!


15. *covers eyes for the rest of the scene*





16. Oh she GG! Gonna get a canning.

17. That other girl is so creepy looking. She has no expressions at all.

18. So he killed himself, with her face..so technically he killed her la right? Is it?





19. O-M-G! I bet she poisoned her! Like Poison Ivy.


Bob: Why you like to guess what happens? 
Just watch the show ^^


20. But I like to guess! It makes me happy! Why you don't let me guess? :<

.... you see! She poisoned her! KNEW IT!

21.  Does she think Jamie is into her ah? Oh no, she just knows he's her father.


22. What?? 
How am I supposed to know? This show anything can happen one! 
Brother, sister. Father, daughter. Who knows man! Nothing surprises me.





23. Eh! It's her old clan! Going to save her....or maybe not.





24. Is he going to hang her?
I've been waiting for her to die since season 1.






25. This is the longest scene ever.


26. Seriously, it's like unending. Are we gonna watch her walk all the way back?

27. She's gonna kill that SHAME lady first.

28. I feel bad for her. I think kill her off also better.

29. Wah like Frankenstein's monster. The lady who was yelling SHAME, she GG. Sure die first one."Cersei's face is going to be the last thing she sees before she dies"






30. O-M-G!! YOU SEE I TOLD YOU NOT TO GET ATTACHED!

31. I TOLD YOU HE IS GOING TO DIE!

32. HE'S GOING TO TURN INTO A WHITE WALKER AND KILL ALL OF THEM!
Or! 
Maybe he'll turn into a white walker but because he is so noble he'll kill the white walker king. 
Ooooooo!

35. Imagine if at the end of it everyone dies and the Lannisters win. 
I think I'll hate this show forever.

36. Eff this show la. Hate it!..

.....now we just have to wait for a year to see what happens next.




Yea, pretty sure Bob loves watching G.o.T with me. His favourite thing in the world! 



x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Disqus!