Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Why you shouldn't eat these bananas.





"I'm hungry! Can't waitt for lunch!"
 I say, tummy grumbling and yelling at me in anger!

"....Oh! there are bananas here!! I'M TAKING A BANANA OKAY!??"
I tell bob across the living room.








"Eh no! I don't think you should eat the bananas, I don't think can eat them anymore"


"Why not?"


"There are dots on them you see???"
Bob says turning the banana around and inspecting them.


"Huh? Ya so?"


He concludes;
"I think it's like poisoned," he says seriously.


"Hahaha what!?"


"No reallyyy!!"exasperated Bob says,
".... then I even saw like small flies around it!!
 It probably bit it and infected the fella (the fella being the banana) then now it's poisoned"
o.o!



Hahahahahha!


x








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Disqus!