Monday, August 11, 2014

The most insulting thing ever.




There are so many times in your life where someone will say something really insulting and you be like, nuh uh oh no son you did'nae! and then you kinda forget about it after awhile hahah!


But the other day! Oh don't lemme get started on the other day!

I heard the most insulting thing ever and I. will. not. forget!


I was in the car minding my own business listening to Death Cab for Cutie, maybe even singing along to it...and that's when I heard it :


"Hey, Death Cab for Cutie kinda sounds like that band...that one...





......OWL CITY!"






Sorry guys, Owl City DOES NOT sound like Death Cab for Cutie!


Owl City is cheery and whimsical (even in their sad songs). 
Death Cab is sombre, melancholic and so feels (even in their happy songs).


Bob, what does he know?


x


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Disqus!