Thursday, June 12, 2014

What mother says | Like that thing from the poppy plant.



"Hey mum, I got this for you. You want me to open it?"
I ask about the pork sheets I got her from Taiwan.

"Ya okay"


BTW:
These pork sheets are super good!
I see them everywhere in Taiwan and honestly, it was love at first bite for me lol
If you're ever in Taiwan, that's what you need to look out for!



"OH MY GOODNESSS!!!! IT'S SO GOOD! How many packets did you buy???" 
mum screams at me.

"Uhm, one?"

"JUST ONE? OH MY! It's sooo yummy!"


She continued chomping away and when she realized she had eaten half the packet, 
this is where the monologue began, hers, not mine:


"Okay! Last one! I don't want to eat anymore!"
*Seals the packet*


She then found a piece that she dropped on her lap, looked at me sheepishly and then put it in her mouth.


"Hehehheeh....AIYOOOO it's soo nicee!"

"Where can we buy it here ah? WHAT? we can't find it here?"

"Maybe we should bring it in!"

"One packet? ONLY ONE PACKET? WHY DIDN'T YOU BUY 10!?"


After awhile she looked at me again and slowly walked her fingers toward the packet,
true story this actually happened:





After awhile she stopped resisting and finally announced,

"Aihh! I'm just gonna do what makes me happy!" and opened up the packet again.





"It's soo good! Aiyo. What do they put in this? Opium is it!?"


x


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Disqus!