Thursday, June 28, 2012

Kennedy's @ Kota Damansara

I've been wanting to go to Kennedy's ever since I saw it online, maybe beginning of the year?
But every single time without fail, IT WILL BE CLOSED!

Went there one afternoon, closed! thought, hmm probably only opens at night. Went there one night and found out it closes every Monday night. *fliptable!*

I actually had gone all the way to Kota Damansara at least 3 or 4 times just to try Kennedy's out! (always closed) Now finally...finally..finally...finally, half a year later, here it is:





If you're wondering why you haven't seen it eventhough you frequent Kota Damansara, it's probably because it's on the "unhappening" side of KD, where there's no bubble tea(s)...or snowflake. In fact, it's pretty hard to find, and if you go there at night, it's probably the only shop in the row that's open.





I love it there! It's got this very American-Captain America vibe to it! Alot like Betty's!




Prices aren't so bad, only thing is Betty's probably wins in variety. Everything in their menu was BBQ sauceyfied. So good news for BBQ sauce lovers..but I'm not that big a fan. :(

One thing,
I'm always paranoid that restaurants with little customers keep their food for forever and everything won't be fresh, and my burger will be overcooked, topped off with a dry bun and my coleslaw will be warm!! (worst thing ever : warm coleslaw!)


Link

But it was good! We ordered pork chop with beer marinade which was not hard nor dry lol. That had an evident beer taste, and was yummy! Also their BBQ burger which was succulent, and no dry bun! #paranoidnomore

As I ate I thought, " WHY DON'T MORE PEOPLE COME HERE!" ....oh ya, probably because they think it's closed -.-





Overall,
I really like it here! And everyone should try it too!
So here, I even added the opening times , because I'm so nice.

20-1, Jalan PJU 5/5,
Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara
Contact No: 03-6140 7167
Opening Hours: Tuesday to Saturday from 12.00noon to 10.30pm and Sunday from 6.00pm

1 comment:

  1. Omg I'll be looking forward to my visit to kennedys (:

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Disqus!