Friday, July 6, 2012

For june.

A recap of what I did in June/more than 5 things:


I got postcards! :)




I made this!
I was so happy with it I actually kept it in my bag just to look at it. I know! #creepy :(





Shrek the Musical!
I love Musicals! Thanks to Jessie!


More people should watch musicals so I have people to watch muscials with!


There was a sale at Topshop! I am weak! :(



I went to Pasar Seni!
When was the last time anyone went to Pasar Seni? right right?




A blur picture of Clothes Buffet. Which was crazy!




Kerang at Bangsar!
My current all-the-time craving ...food(??) *starts drooling over keyboard*
Oh great feel like eating it now. weak!



ttfn, ta ta for now!*


* I just thought of the phrase "T-I double G - er" when I typed that out. heeh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Disqus!