Monday, November 17, 2014

Sam Sung Blue, Everybody Knows One.



Awhile ago I dropped my phone on the road and this resulted in the grossest shatter ever.




I made myself feel better and changed my wallpaper to an image of lightning so that it kinda blended in with the background.

But alas, all good things (read with much sarcasm) when I dropped my phone again and the screen completely died!

I was contemplating just getting a new phone but I liked my Samsung and didn't really want to go through the hassle of getting a new phone..I hate editing settings and importing contacts etc.


So I went to Samsung to ask them how much it would be to fix my screen;


"This one, it's RM600 to replace la miss"

"What?!!? RM600!!!" I say in disbelief!  .."to replace the screen? can you give it to me cheaper?"
I ask, already knowing the answer.

"Can't la miss sorry"

Damnit!

"Hmm..Let me ask you a question, I know you work here and all but do you use Samsung too?"

"Yes, I do"


"Why do we use it ah?
We always say Iphones are expensive but Samsung is getting expensive too don't you think?"


"Yeaaaa quite" he says apprehensively.


"I think we need to rethink our life decisions here. Cos if we think about it..Motorolas are only like RM800, I may as well top up the money and buy a completely new phone right??"


Probably threading on dangerous waters here as I preach Motorola in the Samsung HQ, but...


"We use Samsung cos of the features la miss and the brand itself" he says.


"Ok let me think about this, if you were me would you buy a new phone with the RM600 or fix your screen?"


"Me? uhmm yea, I'd buy a new phone. Cos for the screen you're only going to get a months warranty anyway, new phone you get a years warranty. I say new phone" he answered with nervous laughter.

I didn't expect that.


"Yea, that makes sense, you sir make sense."

"So would you like me to fill up a form for your phone ah miss?"

"No la. I'm guess I'm gonna go buy a new phone, thanks!" I say with much conviction.



Okay guys, guess we're getting a Motorola.


x


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Disqus!