Friday, May 10, 2013

What to do in KL.


It's almost the end of the week and you're wondering what you're gonna do over the weekend.
Probably go for brunch with your friends in a hipster cafe then walk around a shopping mall. No judging, because that's what I did just last week. lol. Nehh there's nothing much to do other than that anyway right? Wrong!

There are lots of interesting and different things you can do in KL that people don't usually get around to doing. So anyway, long story short, I've decided to compile a list of things I want to do around KL/the Klang Valley area that I will do before...August ( I dunno just setting a random time frame here). Here is it:

1. Go to the zoo
2. Take the free guided tour around Brickfields : happens every 3rd Saturday of the month.
3. Go for the Batu Caves : can you believe I've never actually walked around Batu Caves? I've passed it many times by car la, but not actually walked around the place. Okay this is abit embarrassing...moving on..
4. Bukit tabur
5. Visit Istana Negara
6. Walk around lake gardens : maybe picnic there! Picnicking there would be awesome! :D
7. Watch ( or listen?? ) to the Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra : Just checked, they're playing music from Harry Potter now.
8. Rakan KL walkabout : a guided tour around KL's heritage areas.
9. Walk around Putrajaya
10. Imma try these out : http://www.timeoutkl.com/101-things-to-do-in-kl/articles/Food-and-Drink

..and that's what I'm gonna do!

I also wanted to add National Art Gallery and Muzium Negara to my list, but after I visited the National Science Centre a month or so ago, I dunno if I can bring myself to going. Might be painful.

Not too sure about the Rakan KL walkabout either. While I was in Melbourne I went for that guided ghost tour, wasn't as exciting as it sounds and there was alot of walking. Alot of walking and we weren't really paying attention after awhile so we'll see how this goes. lol

But in any case, those are the things I'm gonna do. If you'd like to follow me on my new KL adventure lemme know because... I know alot of people would rather have brunch and drink coffee on weekends. Again, no judging because that's what I did just a few days ago.

Okay that's all for now! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Disqus!