Saturday, January 5, 2013

Why Perth Isn't Boring.

I'm gonna begin this post by saying,
If you're looking to party Perth isn't for you.
Perth is laid back and for outdoor ..recreational ..activity ..thingis.

Like hanging by the beach, walking around quaint suburbs, water sports, hiking, walking...natural caves, national parks, feed kangaroos kinda things.

It's not too city but not too outdoorsy/suburban that there's nothing to do.

Here are snippets of what I did during my 2 months in Perth.







Fishing by the river behind my grandmother's house :





Cavershem Wildlife Park :




The beach :





Playing Supa Golf :




National Parks :

Crystal Cave and Koala Tree Walk in Yanchep



The Great Moscow Circus :

This pic is off my instagram.



Sorrento Quay: 





By Cottesloe beach :

Also off my instagram.




The Maze :


So maze-y till not fun anymore.


Wine and Cheese tour : 

with free chocolate!




Perth Royal Show :





Kings Park :

That's huge and on a hill.. and over looking the City.




Greyhound Races :





A Barrista Course:





The Art District :

I'm not sure if there's a name for this place.
 It's where the Museums and Performing art centers are. It's also very artsy!
 Outdoor, swamp-ish stage over the water/ art gallery sign / what colour do you want sculpture/ around the compound of the art district


Random bean bags in the middle of the walkway to watch artsy things on/ Map of the place / Contemporary art museum...sign




Musicals :




Macarons :




Spud Shed :
 And this huge potato! Also where we bought 10 kg of onions for a 1 AUD!


The river/lake/sea/pond/water all over Perth:





Freemantle:

 Boats right next to Kailis where I was having fish and chips. Also from insta.




Around Perth City:
 buildings/where you take a ferry from the city to the zoo or Freemantle/ Saint Mary's cathedral/ London Court



That's some of what I did!
There were so many more things that I wanted to do that I didn't have time to.

Like see whales, go to the zoo, visit the Pinnacles, go to Valley of the Giant's tree top walk, visit more national parks and other things I can't remember at the moment. haha
But Perth isn't boring! It just depends what you're looking for. If you hate cafes and shopping Melbourne can be boring too! Not that I do la...just sayin.

Tata for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Disqus!