Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A list of things to pack when you travel.



You know what I hate most about travelling?

The "I think I forgot something" feeling that bugs you up to the time you board the plane.

This used to annoy me more last time, now I just look in my bag and tell myself  
"passport, ticket, phone, wallet..got all? okay that's all I need"
because everything else is probably not as important. Unless I forget to bring something vital like...underwear.

I'm packing for Shang Hai now. I know I know, I feel like a frequent traveller.
I wasn't planning to stay in Perth for so long. #fwp

So anyway, here's a list of things to pack for when you travel!
For my convenience and anyone else who's reading this. :)


*indicates optional/less important things/might only apply to some people

IN YOUR CHECK IN LUGGAGE:



Hair
Shampoo
Conditioner
*Gel.Wax.Mousse..etc
*Rubber bands + pins/clips
*Hairbrush


Face
Cleanser. Facewash
Toner
Moisturizer
*Face scrub
*Pimple Cream


Uhm..other toiletries (can't think of a title for this)
Toothbrush 
Toothpaste
Deodorant
Dental Floss
Body lotion 
*Sunscreen
*Contact lens solution (important: everyone tends to forget this sometime or another)
*Contact lens case
*Extra contact lens (just in case)


Important misc.
Glasses (important : if you wear contacts)
Sunnies
Shaver
Nail clipper
*Tweezers
*Pads + Pantyliners (sorry guys)


Electronics
Charger ( phone + computer )
Adapter


Shoes
Socks (important: you might forget)
Comfortable shoes
Slippers
*Heels


For cold countries
Lip balm (important!)
Jacket
Scarf
Leggings
Beanie
*Boots + Socks
*Gloves + earmuffs


Makeup
Makeup remover (important: you might forget)
Cotton balls + Cotton buds
Brushes
Makeup base. primer
Foundation + Powder
Blusher + Bronzer
Eyeliner + Mascara
Eyebrow pencil
Makeup palette
Lipstick.balm.gloss


Underwear tip : Haha! Okay this is how I pack my underwear/count how many I need.
The days you're going times 2. Two because you bathe everyday (I hope)
Plus 1 more, just in case.

Lets say you're going for 4 days. So it's:
4 (days) x 2 = 8 pairs
8 pairs +1 (in case) = 9 pairs

Better more than less right? right!
Obviously if you're going away for a month you don't pack 60 pairs of underwear la.
Applies for short trips.
 
IN YOUR CARRY ON:

Do you have your : (super incredibly important so must be in red)

passport
ticket printed (check in online!)
foreign/local money
handphone

Important med to carry:
Panadol
Lomotil/Dhamotil (for diarrhea)
Gelusil/Maalox

Extras 
Ipod/Ipad (update apps/songs for long flight)
Camera
Pads + Pantyliner
Tissues
Sanitizer


-


Am I forgetting anything? hmm. Shall update this if I think of anything else :)

Okay now I really should pack. Toodles! love you long time.

Ps.You can bookmark this post and come back to it when you're going to travel. I imagine it will be quite handy. heh




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Disqus!